The 2010 Women Who Inspire Award recipients are:
- WCR Barbara Tropp President's Award for a lifetime of culinary excellence--Kathy Cary, chef/owner, Lilly’s-A Kentucky Bistro, Louisville
- WCR Community Service Award for contributions to community affairs--Virginia Paca, owner, Virginia Paca Architecture & Landscape Design, Pasadena, Calif.
- WCR Golden Bowl Award for excellence in baking and pastry arts--Sherry Yard, pastry chef, Spago, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- WCR Golden Fork Award for excellence in the dining room--Patricia Koyich, owner, Il Sogno, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- WCR Golden Goblet Service Award for excellence in the beverage profession--Dee Ann Quinones, owner, Drinks With Dee, Los Angeles
- WCR Golden Plow Award sponsored by Bon Appétit Management Co. for excellence in growing or producing--Alisa Barry, founder and chief creative, Bella Cucina Artful Food, Atlanta
- WCR Golden Whisk Award for excellence in the kitchen--Liana Robberecht, executive chef, Calgary Petroleum Club, Calgary, Alberta, Canada