Following a months-long overhaul, the new site is now more user-friendly for chefs, restaurateurs, food and beverage managers and directors, foodservice educators and students, with dedicated pages that allow a more focused opportunity to search for what is precisely of interest to each group.
New or enhanced features at www.womenchefs.org include:
- Local exchange information for members and prospective members to engage with their communities through food, beverage and cooking;
- a dining guide, listing member-owned and/or managed restaurants throughout the country;
- WCR’s bookstore, recommending meaningful resources to women in culinary and hospitality;
- a job bank, offering regularly updated employment opportunities; and
- member forums, encouraging discussion among women to enhance professional development.