The chefs who passed the exam are:
- Brian Beland, CMC, executive chef, Country Club of Detroit, Grosse Pointe Farms, Mich.; ACF Michigan Chefs de Cuisine Association
- Daniel Dumont, CMC, corporate chef, Ocean Properties Ltd. Hotels and Resorts, Portsmouth, N.H.; ACF Piscataqua Chapter
- Robert Mancuso, CMC, executive chef, The Country Club, Chestnut Hill, Mass.; ACF Epicurean Club of Boston
- Richard Rosendale, CMC, executive chef, The Greenbrier, White Sulphur Springs; ACF National Chapter
- Brian Sode, CMC, AAC, executive chef, The Bear's Club, Jupiter, Fla.; ACF National Chapter
The minimum passing score for the exam is 75 points out of 100. For chefs to keep the CMC title, they must recertify every five years, documenting 80 hours of continuing education.