The new ambassadors will cook with Wisconsin Cheese and develop new menu applications, some of which will be featured in their restaurants. They will also spread the word about Wisconsin's specialty and artisan cheesemakers to peers and patrons through various activities.
(front row, l to r): Benjamin Ford, Adam Siegal, Julian Alonzo and Dean Maupin; (middle row, l to r) Bart Black, Jorge de la Torre, Judy Gilliard and Scott Anderson; (back row, l to r) Eric Wadlund, Brandt Evans and Tim Tesch
The new ambassadors are:
- Julian Alonzo, Brasserie 8 1/2, New York City
- Scott Anderson, Shepherd University, Shepherdstown, W.Va.
- Bart Black, Redstone Golf Club, Humble, Texas
- Brandt Evans, Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern, Twinsburg, Ohio; Rockwall, Texas; Missoula, Mont.; and Kalispell, Mont.
- Benjamin Ford, Ford's Filling Station, Culver City, Calif.
- Judy Gilliard, host of the "Judy a la carte" show and author, Lincoln, Neb.
- Dean Maupin, The Clifton Inn, Charlottesville, Va.
- Adam Siegal, Lake Park Bistro and Bacchus, Milwaukee
- Tim Tesch, Lund Food Holdings Inc., Minneapolis
- Jorge de la Torre, Johnson & Wales University, Denver
- Eric Wadlund, Spencer's Restaurant, Palm Springs, Calif.