- Roy Choi, Kogi BBQ truck, Los Angeles
- Matt Lightner, Castagna, Portland, Ore.
- Clayton Miller, Trummer's on Main, Clifton, Va.
- Missy Robbins, A Voce, New York City
- Jonathon Sawyer, The Greenhouse Tavern, Cleveland
- Alex Seidel, Fruition, Denver
- Mike Sheerin, Blackbird, Chicago
- John Shields, Town House, Chilhowie, Va.
- Jason Stratton, Spinasse, Seattle
- James Syhabout, Commis, Oakland, Calif.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
This week Food & Wine magazine revealed its list of the 10 Best New Chefs of 2010. Chefs who've been running their kitchens for less than five years qualify. Past winners have included Nate Appleman, Gale Gand and Hubert Keller. This year's winners are: