Volt chef/owner Bryan Voltaggio makes his acceptance speech at the Share Our Strength Conference of Leaders
The awards recognize community volunteers, companies, and corporate executives who have made a significant impact on the nonprofit’s work to end childhood hunger in the United States. Among the foodservice industry winners were:
- 2010 Share Our Strength's A Tasteful Pursuit Leadership Award--Stephan Pyles, Stephan Pyles Restaurant, Samar by Stephan Pyles, Dallas, Texas
- 2010 Share Our Strength's Great American Dine Out Leadership Award--Diana Hovey, senior vice president of marketing, Corner Bakery Café, Dallas, Texas
- 2010 Share Our Strength's Fundraising Innovation Leadership Award--Marc Buehler, CEO, Kona Grill, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- 2010 Share Our Strength's Advocate of the Year--Ray Blanchette, CEO, Ignite Restaurant Group, Houston, Texas
- 2010 Share Our Strength's Chef/Restaurateur of the Year--Bryan Voltaggio, chef/owner, Volt, Frederick, Md.
- 2010 Share Our Strength's Humanitarian of the Year--Jody Adams, chef/owner, Rialto Restaurant, Cambridge, Mass.
For a complete list of the winners, visit www.strength.org/conference.